2 Months Before Your Photo Shoot
- Start drinking ALL the water. Get into the hydration habit now, because your skin will thank you!
- Start shopping for your 3-5 outfits you want to wear. Make sure to choose items that are flattering, well-fitting, and make you feel beautiful.
- This is your last opportunity to get any tattoos you want presented in your session. I do not recommend getting tattoos any closer to your session than two months, to give your skin a chance to heal properly. In fact, it’s prohibited per the Client Agreement you sign.
- If you get waxed or sugared, now is the time to schedule your appointment for 3-5 days before your session.
2 Weeks Before Your Boudoir Shoot
- Visit with your hair stylist at this time. If you regularly get your hair cut and colored, this is the time to do it, to allow for any color or cut corrections prior to your session.
- Begin cutting out carbs and processed sugars to make sure your skin is glowing.
- Try on your outfits and narrow down your choices.
- Continue to drink all the water!